Monday, May 23, 2011

What are you doing this summer?

Learn to Lead. Develop your leadership skills and passions. Attend Teen Leadership Conference this summer!

Hey friends, what do you have planned for this summer? If you are like me, you may be excited about your upcoming break from school, but probably after about two or three weeks of free time or mowing the yard and taking care of other summer chores, you'll be ready for something more.

Let me encourage you to click on the link above, and check out one of your options for this summer. Teen Leadership Conference is a top notch week of programming designed to encourage and accelerate you in your walk with Jesus and your impact among your peers. You won't regret a week spent at TLC. It will impact you for life. I'm going, and I invite you to go along with me. Check it out!

Oh, and register by June 1 to save some of your hard earned cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment